- Email Nano3 Staff with a brief description of your processing goals and requirements at Nano3.
- Register your FOM user account
- Click the link to log in without a single sign on ID
- Click "I am a new user"
- Select "External User" type
- Enter the required information
- Create your Nano3 user account on the facility webpage (see note below)
- If your company is new to Nano3, complete the
External User Service Agreement
- Enter the required information in Exhibit A, then print and sign the document
- Scan and email the signed agreement to Nano3_Access
- Please note that approval may take one to two weeks
- If your company has already established a service agreement with Nano3, you can be added to the existing service agreement by signing the New User Form. Please note that your supervisor must also sign the New User Form.
- Submit payment for Nano3 facility usage in the form of a check or PO
for the cost stated in your service agreement
- Email a copy of your PO to Nano3_Access
- Nano3 cannot accept PO's for payments less than $1000. If the payment is less than $1000 it must be submitted by check. Make checks payable to "UC Regents".
- PO's will be invoiced monthly based on usage. Monthly payments can be submitted by check payable to "UC Regents"
- Facility usage rates are outlined here
- Email a copy of the company insurance certificate to Nano3_Access. See section eight of the service agreement for details.
- Apply for the
- Log in to your FOM user account
- If you need access to equipment in the cleanroom click on "Full Facility Orientation" (at the top of the "Available Equipment" list)
- If you only need access to equipment in the analytical labs, click on "Analytical Labs Orientation" (at the top of the "Available Equipment" list)
- You will be prompted to pass an exam based on the Nano3 Policies and Procedures
- When you pass the exam, a request to attend the orientation will be sent to Nano3 staff. We will contact you with scheduling information
- Full facility orientation includes cleanroom and analytical labs and takes about 2.5 hours
- Analytical labs orientation takes about 30 minutes
- After you have completed all of the access requirements email Nano3_Access to request a facility access card ($25 per card).
For instructions to sign up for equipment training in your FOM account, click here.
NOTE: Nano3 users must have user
accounts in two separate systems as we transition our lab management from
our original system to FOM.