- Email Nano3 Staff with a brief description of your processing goals and requirements at Nano3.
- Register your FOM user account
- Click the link to log in without a single sign on ID
- Click "I am a new user"
- Select "External User" type
- Enter the required information
- Create your Nano3 user account on the facility webpage (see note below)
- If your company is new to Nano3, complete the
External User Service Agreement.
- Enter the required information in Exhibit A, then print and sign the document.
- Scan and email the signed agreement to Ryan Anderson.
- Please note that approval may take one to two weeks
- If your company has already established a service agreement with Nano3, you can be added to the existing service agreement by signing the New User Form. Please note that your supervisor must also sign the New User Form.
- Submit payment for Nano3 facility usage in the form of a check or PO
for the cost stated in your service agreement.
- Email a copy of your PO to Ryan Anderson
- Nano3 cannot accept PO's for payments less than $1000. If the payment is less than $1000 it must be submitted by check. Make checks payable to "UC Regents".
- PO's will be invoiced monthly based on usage. Monthly payments can be submitted by check payable to "UC Regents"
- Facility usage rates are outlined here.
- Email a copy of the company insurance certificate to Ryan Anderson. See section eight of the service agreement for details
- Apply for the
- Log in to your FOM user account
- If you need access to equipment in the cleanroom click on "Full Facility Orientation" (at the top of the "Available Equipment" list)
- If you only need access to equipment in the analytical labs, click on "Analytical Labs Orientation" (at the top of the "Avaialble Equipment" list)
- When you pass the exam, a request to attend the orientaiton will be sent to Nano3 staff. We will contact you with scheduling information
- Full facility orientation includes cleanroom and analytical labs and takes about 2.5 hours
- Analytical labs orientation takes about 30 minutes
- When all the access requirements are complete, Nano3 will supply external users with a facility access card ($25 per card) and upon university approval of the service agreement the card will be activated for Nano3 facility access.
NOTE: Nano3 users will need user
accounts in two separate systems as we transition our lab management from
our original system to FOM.