- Email Nano3 Staff with a brief description of your processing goals and requirements at Nano3.
- Create your Nano3 user account on the facility webpage.
- If your company is new to Nano3, complete the
External User Service Agreement.
- Enter the required information in Exhibit A, then print and sign the document.
- Scan and email the signed agreement to Ryan Anderson.
- Please note that approval may take one to two weeks
- If your company has already established a service agreement with Nano3, you can be added to the existing service agreement by signing the New User Form. Please note that your supervisor must also sign the New User Form.
- Submit payment for Nano3 facility usage in the form of a check or PO for the value stated in your service agreement. Please note:
- Nano3 cannot accept PO's for payments less than $1000. If the payment is less than $1000 it must be submitted by check. Make checks payable to "UC Regents".
- PO's will be invoiced monthly based on usage. Monthly payments can be submitted by check payable to "UC Regents"
- Facility usage rates are outlined here.
- Log in to your Nano3 user account, go to the "Access requirements" page, click on "Take Exam".
- Wait to receive an email which indicates your score and whether or not you passed the exam.
- If you did not pass the exam, log in to your Nano3 user account and go the "View graded exams" page. Correct and resubmit the exam.
- Full facility orientation (includes cleanroom and analytical labs) - 2.5hours
- Analytical lab orientation - 30min
NOTE: Nano3 is transitioning
to a new lab management software called Facility Online Manager (FOM).
We are making the transition in stages so during the transition you will
have to maintain two user accounts. Once all of the Nano3 equipment
user bases are moved to FOM we will no longer use the old system.
You will receive more information regarding your FOM account as the